Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 32 things we learned from Week 2 of the 2019 NFL seasonSome of the league's biggest stars are missing in action through two weeks, though others are stepping up in the early going.
- Opinion: Drew Brees' injury could significantly shift balance of power in NFCDrew Brees' hand injury could deliver a devastating blow to the New Orleans Saints' Super Bowl aspirations.
- Julio Jones' late TD scorches battered Eagles in Falcons' thrilling winThe Eagles mounted a late push to conquer the Falcons, but Atlanta converted a fourth-and-3 on a long TD to Julio Jones for the decisive lead.
- Opinion: Antonio Brown's featured role in debut reveals Patriots' shamelessnessThe Patriots decided not to wait to make Antonio Brown a featured part of their offense despite the receiver facing a lawsuit alleging sexual assault.
- Saints DE Cameron Jordan rips 'Foot Locker' NFL refs for officiating mistake"I'm sure the NFL will come out with some other statement about it," Cameron Jordan said reflecting on call that cost Saints a touchdown.
- Redskins CB Josh Norman rails against media: 'Don't try to twist people'Redskins cornerback Josh Norman said he felt some of his comments about Dallas quarterback Dak Prescott had been taken out of context.
- ‘We haven’t practiced that’: Ezekiel Elliott, Cowboys teammates pull back curtain on Dak Prescott’s 42-yard keeperDak Prescott ripped off the longest run of his career against the Redskins, but his Cowboys teammates think the run could have been even better.
- The Redskins' defense was supposed to be their strength. Instead, it's become a question markWashington was expecting its defense to step up in 2019. Instead, the unit has proven vulnerable in the season's first two games.
- Ben Roethlisberger doesn't return after elbow injury as Steelers fall to SeahawksBen Roethlisberger shook his right arm after a throw late in the second half and then went to the Steelers' locker room.
- Opinion: Did we just watch the final kicks of Indianapolis Colts kicker Adam Vinatieri?Adam Vinatieri's struggles reached critical mass after a win against the Titans, when Colts owner Jim Irsay said "I'm concerned" about the kicker.
- Aaron Rodgers takes blame for getting down wrong, killing Packers' drive vs. VikingsAaron Rodgers thought he had a first down and hurried a play, but the fourth-and-1 call cost the Packers a chance at a field goal.
- Jaguars CB Jalen Ramsey held back after shouting match with coach Doug MarroneJalen Ramsey got into a heated exchange with Jaguars coach Doug Marrone in the first quarter of Sunday's game against the Texans.
- Analysis: Time for the New York Giants to go with QB Daniel Jones and sit Eli Manning?The Giants should ask themselves if they are allowing an ugly present to get in the way of a promising future and play Daniel Jones over Eli Manning.
- USA TODAY Sports' Week 2 NFL picks: Will Browns rebound against Jets on Monday night?Cleveland hype was ubiquitous in the offseason, but the team fell flat on opening weekend. Now they and the Jets are hoping to avoid an 0-2 start.
- NFL power rankings: Patriots open 2019 season at No. 1, but Chiefs and Ravens in hot pursuitPatrick Mahomes' Chiefs and Hollywood Browns' Ravens loom as challengers to New England's throne after Week 1.
- NFL 2019: USA TODAY's Super Bowl, MVP, rookie of the year picks and moreUSA TODAY Sports' staff of NFL experts weigh in with their choices for the league's 2019 champion and individual award winners.
- NFL's 100 greatest teams of all time: Which squad is best in league history?With the NFL kicking off its 100th season, we bring you the USA TODAY Sports top 100 all-time NFL teams. This begins a season-long project.
- 2019 NFL record projections: Can Chargers prevent a Patriots run to Super Bowl LIV?USA TODAY Sports' Nate Davis releases his annual NFL record projections. Will the New England Patriots reach a fourth straight Super Bowl?
- 32 things we learned from Week 2 of the 2019 NFL season
- Follow on WordPress.com