Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Washington's NFL franchise to drop team name and logo after 87 yearsWashington's NFL franchise announced in a statement Monday that it will retire its polarizing name and logo after 87 years.
- Opinion: Cold, hard cash, not character, made Daniel Snyder change Washington's NFL nicknameWashington announces it will drop nickname and logo, which was chosen by racist founder and considered by some Native Americans to be offensive
- Arizona Cardinals owner Michael Bidwill released from hospital after positive COVID-19 testBidwill felt symptoms earlier this week, and tested positive for the novel coronavirus, as first reported by The Republic Friday.
- Opinion: DeSean Jackson's anti-Semitic social media posts provide painful yet important lesson for all of usDeSean Jackson was roundly criticized for sharing anti-Semitic posts on Instagram. Now it's time for the Eagles receiver — and others — to learn.
- Inside the NFL offensive linemen summit, where players prepare for a season of uncertaintyMore than 40 NFL offensive linemen gathered in Dallas to collaborate and share ideas as they await a season with much to be resolved.
- Mitch Albom: Anti-Semitic posts — and tepid reactions — should enrage usWe must consider why DeSean Jackson's anti-Semitic comments drew less outrage than other types of hateful language.
- From Mexico City to Cincinnati: Olympic champion Tommie Smith reflects on time with BengalsIn a one-on-one interview with The Enquirer, Olympic champion Tommie Smith discussed his time with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Majority of Packers fans say they won't go to games, but rest say they're ready for footballMore than half of Packers fans answering survey will avoid Lambeau Field this year, but the rest trust it will be a safe place to watch games.
- Philadelphia Eagles penalize DeSean Jackson for 'conduct detrimental to the team'The Philadelphia Eagles announced they were penalizing DeSean Jackson (likely via a fine) for "conduct detrimental to the team."
- Buccaneers' Donovan Smith: NFL players' return to action amid coronavirus pandemic 'does not seem like a risk worth taking'NFL training camps open in less than three weeks, but Buccaneers left tackle Donovan Smith said playing "does not seem like a risk worth taking."
- Jaguars will limit fan attendance to 25% of capacity for home games due to coronavirus concernsThe Jaguars will limit fan attendance to 25% of capacity due to ongoing health concerns amid the coronavirus pandemic, the team said.
- 10 NFL stars next in line to land huge contracts: Deshaun Watson, Dak Prescott on deckWith his new deal, Patrick Mahomes set a bar that might not be cleared for some time. But there are still several NFL stars due for a huge payday.
- NFL, NFLPA outline game-day protocols: No jersey swaps; masks not required for coaches, players on sidelineAmid the coronavirus pandemic, NFL players will no longer be allowed to swap jerseys with one another following games in the 2020 season.
- Julian Edelman invites DeSean Jackson to trip to Holocaust Museum after Eagles WR's anti-Semitic postsJulian Edelman hopes to have "uncomfortable conversations" about race and religion with DeSean Jackson after the Eagles WR's anti-Semitic posts.
- Nearly four years after Colin Kaepernick first took a knee, NFL tides are turning on protests during the national anthemIn 2016, few NFL personalities wanted to address protesting during the national anthem. But after George Floyd's death, the conversation has changed.
- Ex-NFL LB Emmanuel Acho made video to white people after George Floyd's death – here's how it went viralEx-NFL LB Emmanuel Acho made "Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man," after George Floyd's death to explain black experience to white people.
- 2020 NFL record projections: Will Tom Brady or Drew Brees lead Super Bowl push?The NFL schedule is out for 2020, though the season outlook remains uncertain. Still, here's our look at how it all might shake out.
- NFL uniform power rankings 2020: Rams tumble, Chargers take top spot after seven teams change looksAmid a flurry of new uniforms for teams such as the Rams, Browns, Bucs and Falcons and some tweaks to Colts, it's time to revisit uniform rankings.
- Washington's NFL franchise to drop team name and logo after 87 years
- Follow on WordPress.com