Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- NFL, NFLPA outline game-day protocols: No jersey swaps; masks not required for coaches, players on sidelineAmid the coronavirus pandemic, NFL players will no longer be allowed to swap jerseys with one another following games in the 2020 season.
- 10 NFL stars next in line to land huge contracts: Deshaun Watson, Dak Prescott on deckWith his new deal, Patrick Mahomes set a bar that might not be cleared for some time. But there are still several NFL stars due for a huge payday.
- Julian Edelman invites DeSean Jackson to trip to Holocaust Museum after Eagles WR's anti-Semitic postsJulian Edelman hopes to have "uncomfortable conversations" about race and religion with DeSean Jackson after the Eagles WR's anti-Semitic posts.
- As Redskins review name, Dan Snyder's once-touted Native American foundation has gone darkThe Washington Redskins Original American Foundation, formed in 2014 by Daniel Snyder, has had a steep decline in donations in recent years.
- Could Washington's NFL team become Red Tails, synonymous for Alabama's Tuskegee Airmen?The Washington football club is conducting a review of its team nickname. How much traction is a tribute to the Tuskegee airmen gaining?
- San Francisco 49ers running back Raheem Mostert requests tradeAfter enjoying a breakout campaign during the 49ers' march to Super Bowl LIV, Raheem Mostert wants a pay bump from San Francisco.
- Opinion: Washington's NFL club needs a new name. Here's why it can't be WarriorsWarriors, as a mascot in sports, has a long history of employing Native American tropes. Marquette, for example, has moved on from the imagery.
- Ravens plan to limit home crowds to fewer than 14,000 per game, if fans are allowed at allThe Ravens will cap home-game attendance at 14,000, though it's unclear whether the NFL will disallow fans entirely amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Opinion: Patrick Mahomes' $503 million extension shows he's on his own level as a quarterback and businessmanPatrick Mahomes managed to score a record contract with the Kansas City Chiefs, but the money isn't all that set the QB apart from the field.
- NFLPA president JC Tretter says NFL is putting season, players at risk with its coronavirus approachNFLPA president JC Tretter said the NFL's "resistance to change" regarding the coronavirus could threaten the 2020 season.
- Julian Edelman, other athletes respond to DeSean Jackson's anti-Semitic postDeSean Jackson of Philadelphia Eagles delivers an apology to the Jewish community after antisemitic social media post.
- How a Kansas City liquor store manager broke news of Patrick Mahomes' record-setting contractLess than two hours later, ESPN's Adam Schefter reported Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs had agreed to terms on a 10-year extension.
- NFL's top 25 highest-paid playersSome of the NFL's biggest stars have cashed in with huge contracts in recent years. Here are the highest-paid player by average annual salary.
- What we know: The latest on mounting pressure that could prompt Washington Redskins to change team nameWashington's NFL team has faced scrutiny for years regarding its name, but the franchise might have reached its tipping point in recent days.
- Opinion: Nine reasons why New England Patriots won't win Super Bowl LV with Cam NewtonCam Newton gives the Patriots some much-needed playmaking ability at quarterback, but Bill Belichick's crew doesn't look like a title front-runner.
- Nearly four years after Colin Kaepernick first took a knee, NFL tides are turning on protests during the national anthemIn 2016, few NFL personalities wanted to address protesting during the national anthem. But after George Floyd's death, the conversation has changed.
- Ex-NFL LB Emmanuel Acho made video to white people after George Floyd's death – here's how it went viralEx-NFL LB Emmanuel Acho made "Uncomfortable Conversations with a Black Man," after George Floyd's death to explain black experience to white people.
- 2020 NFL record projections: Will Tom Brady or Drew Brees lead Super Bowl push?The NFL schedule is out for 2020, though the season outlook remains uncertain. Still, here's our look at how it all might shake out.
- NFL, NFLPA outline game-day protocols: No jersey swaps; masks not required for coaches, players on sideline
- Follow on WordPress.com