Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Insider: Colts’ injuries mounting; is it time to panic?Add 2016 first round draft choice Ryan Kelly to the list of Colts injuries. The current toll casts a cloud over the end of training camp.
- Colin Kaepernick items to be included in Black Lives Matter collection at SmithsonianColin Kaepernick’s national anthem protest will be included in a Black Lives Matter collection at the National Museum of African American History.
- Seahawks' Michael Bennett sits again for anthem with teammate Justin Britt in supportMichael Bennett has the support of his teammates.
- Chris Long says his simple gesture doesn't deserve praise"I don't consider this a difficult thing to do. I don't think it deserves praise."
- Reports: Patriots' Derek Rivers suffers torn ACLDerek Rivers, the team's third-round pick, could be lost for the season.
- Doug Marrone puts Jaguars' QB job up for grabs after Blake Bortles struggles againJaguars coach Doug Marrone didn't hold back in venting his frustrations with his offense.
- Ten non-QBs in spotlight for NFL preseason Week 2 gamesThese players will be closely monitored upon the second round of exhibitions.
- Jay Cutler shakes off rust in brief Dolphins debutJay Cutler only saw two series of action in his preseason debut
- NFL prop bets for 2017: Patriots are heavy favorites, Ezekiel Elliott off boardDallas Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott, the defending NFL rushing champ, was a 4-1 favorite before his suspension forced him off the board.
- DeMaurice Smith: NFL lockout or strike in 2021 is 'virtual certainty'NFL Players Association executive director DeMaurice Smith warns of expectation of work stoppage.
- 2017 NFL record projections: Patriots headed for perfect 16-0 season?Here's how we see things panning out for all 32 teams in the regular season, with a look ahead to the playoffs and Super Bowl LII.
- Power rankings: Who's in good shape as camps open?Training camp means new hope for all 32 teams, but a few squads are already ahead of the pack.
- 4th and Monday: Sign up for our weekly NFL newsletter!USA TODAY Sports is set to help you play Monday morning quarterback with a weekly NFL newsletter that gives you all the inside information from NFL action on Sundays.
- Top 200 fantasy football rankings for 2017: How far does Ezekiel Elliott slide?In the latest update, Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott falls down the draft board after his six-game suspension was announced.
- 17 things to watch in 2017 NFL seasonCan the Falcons finish the job this time around? Can the Patriots actually do a better job? Who's likely to vie for MVP? And much more.
- 2017 NFL position group rankings for every teamTake a look at every position group and how all 32 teams stack up.
- Five things to know about every NFL team in the 2017 offseasonGet a team-by-team rundown to catch you up on all of the offseason's dealings.
- 10 standout items from the 2017 NFL scheduleThe NFL schedule is out, and it contained more than a few wrinkles worth noting.
- Insider: Colts’ injuries mounting; is it time to panic?
- Follow on WordPress.com