Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- 'I feel like I'm the most dominant tackle in this draft': 364-pound Mekhi Becton looks to make massive splash in NFLMekhi Becton, who would be the second-heaviest player in the NFL at his listed 364 pounds, is poised to be an early first-round NFL draft pick.
- QB Jordan Love is an NFL draft first-round hopeful, but teams want an explanation for 17 interceptionsJordan Love could be in the discussion to be a first-round pick, but the Utah State QB has to account for some ugly plays last season.
- NFL's next fastest player? Alabama WR Henry Ruggs III wants to set 40-yard dash record at combineHenry Ruggs III is a known big-play threat, having scored 25 touchdowns on 100 career touches. But can the Alabama WR break the 40-yard dash record?
- Thaddeus Moss, Randy Moss' son, on different NFL path than one his father setHall of Famer Randy Moss made a name for himself with rare athleticism and highlight-reel plays. His son, Thaddeus, is carving out a different career.
- Mike McCarthy explains how Kellen Moore, Cowboys changed his mind on 'never' giving up play-calling dutiesMike McCarthy once pledged he would never again give up play-calling duties. In his first year with the Cowboys, he's had a change of heart.
- NFL Players Association president Eric Winston: Players won't rush vote on collective bargaining agreement proposalDespite majority approval from NFLPA player representatives, the collective bargaining agreement has no set date for a vote by all players.
- Former five-star Michigan WR Donovan Peoples-Jones is a mystery even for NFL teamsFormer Michigan wide receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones plans to show more than tell at the NFL scouting combine after a disappointing college career.
- A 'miracle' in his pocket: USC's Austin Jackson changed sister's life with bone marrow donationWhen Austin Jackson learned he was a perfect match to donate bone marrow to his sister, he had "zero hesitation" about undergoing the procedure.
- Opinion: Joe Burrow could have bucked NFL draft system, but LSU QB isn't taking issue with BengalsJoe Burrow threw water on any notion that he would force a trade from the Bengals, making it clear he'd be happy to be the No. 1 pick.
- Opinion: During week of uncertainty at combine, Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa is rolling with the challengesAs he's faced with questions about his hip injury that he can't yet answer, Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa finds himself in a tough spot.
- Which NFL draft prospect will run fastest 40-yard dash time at 2020 combine?The hype surrounding the 40-yard dash has often outpaced the drill's utility, but there are still several NFL draft prospects poised to create a stir.
- Ex-LSU receiver Justin Jefferson says he donated Odell Beckham Jr.'s title game money to churchOne of the top receiver prospects in the draft said he "had some doubts" about taking the money, so he said he donated it to his local church.
- With Super Bowl loss still on their minds, San Francisco 49ers try to press on to avoid hangoverThe 49ers are still processing their Super Bowl collapse against the Chiefs, but Kyle Shanahan and John Lynch are optimistic about the future.
- ESPN Cleveland suspends analyst Tony Grossi for using derogatory term in describing Browns QB Baker MayfieldTony Grossi and Baker Mayfield have a history of disagreements, but ESPN Cleveland moved quickly to denounce the slur Grossi used.
- 'Good problems to have': How Chiefs will confront Chris Jones' contract, free agency issues after Super Bowl winThe defending Super Bowl champions know tough decisions are ahead this offseason, but retaining Chris Jones will be a priority for Kansas City.
- Why Mike McCarthy is putting all his faith in Kellen MooreWhat I'm Hearing: At one point Mike McCarthy said he would never give up play-calling duties. But as Jori Epstein details, McCarthy is singing a different tune in Dallas du to one person.
- Opponents still chide Baltimore Ravens' Orlando Brown about NFL scouting combine embarrassmentTeammates, coaches and even opponents still remind Baltimore Ravens offensive lineman Brown about his historically bad NFL scouting combine.
- 13 NFL draft prospects with something to prove at 2020 scouting combineWhen the NFL scouting combine starts next week, there will be plenty at stake for these draft prospects looking to make the right impression.
- 'I feel like I'm the most dominant tackle in this draft': 364-pound Mekhi Becton looks to make massive splash in NFL
- Follow on WordPress.com