Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- NFL uniform power rankings 2020: Rams tumble, Chargers take top spot after seven teams change looksAmid a flurry of new uniforms for teams such as the Rams, Browns, Bucs and Falcons and some tweaks to Colts, it's time to revisit uniform rankings.
- Bengals QB Joe Burrow speaks out on George Floyd's death: 'The black community needs our help'Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow on Friday tweeted about the death of George Floyd, writing that the black community has been unheard far too long.
- Colin Kaepernick will help provide legal assistance for Minneapolis protesters after death of George FloydPeople protesting in Minneapolis after George Floyd's death can get help from ex-NFL QB Colin Kaepernick, who wants to protect "Freedom Fighters."
- Are offensive linemen at greater risk of COVID-19 complications because of their size?Many offensive linemen in college football qualify as being severely obese, which experts say could put them at risk of coronavirus complications.
- NFL owners table alternative onside kick measure, approve other rules tweaksLeagues opts not to implement measure that would permit teams to get ball back by converting fourth-and-15 play after scoring drive.
- Opinion: After George Floyd's death in Minnesota, still think Colin Kaepernick's knee was the problem?Four officers were fired after George Floyd died in police custody. Still think Colin Kaepernick's kneeling was a problem?
- Ranking all 8 of NFL's divisional worst-to-first contenders: Who could make leap in 2020?After six NFL teams from 2015-18 made the worst-to-first leap, none did so last year. Can anyone accomplish the feat this season?
- 2020 NFL record projections: Will Tom Brady or Drew Brees lead Super Bowl push?The NFL schedule is out for 2020, though the season outlook remains uncertain. Still, here's our look at how it all might shake out.
- 'It didn't change anything that I do': Gardner Minshew reacts to offseason that solidified his spot as Jaguars QBGardner Minshew is now the Jacksonville Jaguars' undisputed leader at quarterback and won't have to share first-team reps in Year 2 in the NFL.
- Cleveland Browns QB Baker Mayfield: 'Year 3 is always a big year in these contracts'If Baker Mayfield rebounds under Browns head coach Kevin Stefanski, GM Andrew Berry's decision about the QB's fifth-year option will be a no-brainer.
- Matthew Stafford's epic home renovation left builders in awe of Detroit Lions QBThe Michigan-based builders were impressed with Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford and his wife, Kelly, when they built their home in 2017.
- Aaron Jones putting his trust in the process with hopes of being a 'lifelong Packer'Packers running back Aaron Jones hopes all his offseason work leads to another standout season, and with it a big second NFL contract.
- Kenyan Drake: Arizona Cardinals could 'be a nuisance for everybody in NFC West for years to come'Kenyan Drake has heard the chatter, seen the headlines and read the lists, and believes it's time for the NFL to take the Arizona Cardinals seriously.
- Pro sports teams in New Jersey may return to training and competition, Murphy announcesProfessional sports teams in New Jersey now have the green light to return to training and even competition, Gov. Murphy announced via Twitter on Tuesday.
- Cris Carter remembers going hungry, so he's leading NFL Hall of Famers in feeding those affected by coronavirusCris Carter and other NFL Hall of Famers help Project Isaiah get meals to people in need, keep food workeres employed during coronavirus pandemic.
- Fake crowd noise for NFL broadcasts? NBC's Al Michaels bracing for 'a year of trial and error'Al Michaels knows "Sunday Night Football" will have to adjust if games have no fans, but the broadcast's goal remains to tell the story.
- Opinion: Here's what the NFL needs to do — and not do — to address diversity hiring problemThe NFL expanded its Rooney Rule but is still looking to enact additional measures to improve diversity in top positions. These steps could help.
- Look inside Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford's $6.5-million home for saleThe home of Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford is on sale for $6.5 million. These photos explain why.
- NFL uniform power rankings 2020: Rams tumble, Chargers take top spot after seven teams change looks
- Follow on WordPress.com