Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson tests positive for COVID-19Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson has tested positive for the coronavirus. He is the second NFL head coach test positive for COVID-19.
- Patriots' Devin McCourty says NFL moving up opt-out deadline is 'an absolute joke'New England Patriots safety Devin McCourty said the NFL potentially moving up the COVID-19 opt-out deadline for players is "terrible."
- Jaguars place QB Gardner Minshew on reserve/COVID-19 listGardner Minshew played in 14 games (12 starts) last year. He threw for 3,271 yards, 21 touchdowns and six interceptions during his rookie year.
- Opinion: Bill Belichick faces challenge of his career with Tom Brady gone and COVID-19 opt-outs thinning rosterIt's just Bill Belichick's luck. The year legendary quarterback Tom Brady departs, along comes a pandemic that wreaks havoc on his roster.
- NFL opt-out tracker: Full list of players sitting out 2020 season amid coronavirus concernsAmid concerns about the coronavirus pandemic, a number of NFL players are deciding to sit out the upcoming season as a precaution.
- Tight end Matt LaCosse becomes eighth player on Patriots to opt out of seasonPatriots T E Matt LaCosse became the eight player on the team to opt out. He will miss season due to family-related reasons; his wife is pregnant.
- Saints QB Drew Brees enters 2020 season after licking a nasty habit, addresses social injusticeDrew Brees also explained how he hopes to throw more deep balls this season and what serving the New Orleans community has meant to him.
- Lions place QB Matthew Stafford on COVID-19 listQuarterback Matthew Stafford is the eighth player that the Detroit Lions have placed on the COVID-19 list and the most prominent NFL player so far.
- 'Geezer' Ryan Fitzpatrick pledges to help 'likable' Tua Tagovailoa adjust to NFLIt appears a bromance is forming between Miami Dolphins QB Ryan Fitzpatrick and his new protege, rookie Tua Tagovailoa.
- 'I'm all in Cleveland:' Browns tight end David Njoku rescinds trade requestAgent Drew Rosenhaus says tight end David Njoku "has decided to give the team his full commitment" after meetings with Browns management.
- Former Oklahoma star Rickey Dixon dies at 53 after battle with ALSRickey Dixon, the College Football Hall of Famer who won a national title and the Jim Thorpe Award at Oklahoma, has died at 53 after battling ALS.
- Antonio Brown suspended by NFL for eight games for violating conduct policyAntonio Brown, suspended eight games by the NFL, played in one game last year before being released by the Patriots amid sexual assault allegations.
- Detroit Lions' Jayron Kearse suspended 3 games for violating NFL's substance abuse policyDetroit Lions safety Jayron Kearse has been suspended three games for violating the NFL's policy and program on substances of abuse.
- Why Bill Belichick's 2020 challenge with New England Patriots continues to growFacing a season without Tom Brady, as well as a thinning roster, Bill Belichick is facing quite a challenge to keep the Patriots atop the AFC East.
- Top 200 players in fantasy football for the 2020 NFL seasonRunning backs dominate the top 10, while the reigning NFL MVP, Ravens QB Lamar Jackson, checks in at No. 10 overall; see full rankings and auction values.
- Fall without football: How America would look without its favorite sportSafely conducting an NFL or college season may prove too difficult during the COVID-19 pandemic. USA TODAY Sports examines the situation.
- Nearly four years after Colin Kaepernick first took a knee, NFL tides are turning on protests during the national anthemIn 2016, few NFL personalities wanted to address protesting during the national anthem. But after George Floyd's death, the conversation has changed.
- Lamar Jackson of Baltimore Ravens named No. 1 in 'Top 100 Players of 2020' countdownBaltimore Ravens QB Lamar Jackson, the reigning league MVP, was revealed as the No. 1 player in NFL Network's "The Top 100 Players" countdown.
- Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson tests positive for COVID-19
- Follow on WordPress.com