Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- NFL draft 2020: How contenders can address glaring needs with top prospectsSeveral NFL teams with Super Bowl aspirations will have to address shortcomings on their rosters, and the draft could provide some promising options.
- New Orleans Saints to hold NFL draft war room at local breweryWith the coronavirus pandemic forcing NFL teams to make changes to the draft process, the Saints are moving their war room to a surprising location.
- Why Colts coach believes Philip Rivers is 'elite' despite interceptions, age, lack of mobilityFrank Reich, who knows Philip Rivers all too well, watched every throw the Chargers great made the last two years and saw no physical drop-off.
- Greatest trick plays in NFL history, from Philly Special to Dan Marino's fake spikeTo celebrate April Fools' Day, we're going to take a look back at when NFL teams made a fool of their opponents with some surprising plays.
- Patriots cut QB Cody Kessler, leaving Jarrett Stidham and Brian Hoyer as only options on rosterThe New England Patriots could be poised to add another quarterback, possibly in the draft, after releasing Cody Kessler.
- Opinion: Amid coronavirus uncertainty, NFL resolute in staying the course for 2020 season — for nowThe NFL has made it clear that it wants to forge ahead with the 2020 season, though the fallout from the coronavirus pandemic could force changes.
- Former Detroit Lions safety Don Carey picks 'craziest time' to run for political officeDon Carey is heeding the lesson of his former Detroit Lions special teams coordinator as he campaigns for a city council seat in Chesapeake, Virginia.
- Opinion: Efficient, widespread testing for coronavirus could be key to holding 2020 NFL season on timeIf the NFL season is to begin uninterrupted by the coronavirus pandemic, widespread testing will be needed to ensure safe environments.
- Tom Brady will keep No. 12 with Tampa Bay Buccaneers as Chris Godwin switches to No. 14Tom Brady will keep the No. 12 jersey from his New England Patriots days as the Tampa Bay Buccaneers new starting quarterback.
- NFL agent Buddy Baker says his parents died six minutes apart of coronavirus complicationsNFL agent Buddy Baker says he hopes "people start thinking about making a change" and take steps to stop the spread of coronavirus.
- NFL officially expands playoff field from 12 teams to 14 starting in 2020 seasonThe NFL's postseason party just got a little bit bigger, as the league will now have 14 teams in the playoffs starting in the 2020 season.
- Isaiah McKenzie on 2020 NFL season season: With Tom Brady gone, 'it'll be the Bills' time to take over'Isaiah McKenzie had a chance to sign elsewhere when free agency began, but the receiver wanted to come back to the Buffalo Bills.
- Adam Vinatieri, Indianapolis Colts remain undecided about futureThe Colts want to let Adam Vinatieri, a free agent, get further along in the rehab process before making a decision about his future.
- NFL mock draft 2020: How trades could drastically reshape first-round outlookThe biggest twists in the NFL draft often come via trades. With that in mind, we took a look at a few swaps that could shake up the first round.
- Jaguars DE Yannick Ngakoue makes birthday wish on social media: Wants out of JacksonvilleYannick Ngakoue took to social media on his birthday to tell the Jacksonville Jaguars it's time to move on.
- Saints coach Sean Payton details juggling recovery from coronavirus with NFL coaching demandsAfter being diagnosed with COVID-19, Sean Payton went through a two-week self-quarantine — but he still kept plenty busy during that time.
- Despite his struggles, Xavier Rhodes believes he can rehabilitate reputation with ColtsXavier Rhodes was cut after struggling for two seasons, but he believes the Colts coaches can get him back to the player he used to be.
- NFL free agency grades 2020: Tom Brady's decision boosts Buccaneers, sinks PatriotsThe NFL landscape has been reshaped by a seismic shift in free agency. Which teams made significant improvements, and which ones are worse off?
- NFL draft 2020: How contenders can address glaring needs with top prospects
- Follow on WordPress.com